Monday, July 21, 2008

[Silverlight, C#] Animations on Transforms...

So I have been creating a little user control which allows me to dynamically create animations from 'templates', hook them up to elements, run the animation and then kill the animation once it is complete.

I have created a fadeIn/FadeOut quite successfully, however, when trying to animate a shrink/grow I have ran into an issue.

I cannot seem to create an transform animation on an element that does not explicitly have a Group Transform [Scale X / Y in my case] setup on it.

With other properties, like Opacity, you can still animate the property even if it has not been explicitly setup... but this does not seem to be the case with transform properties. I will be doing some forum searching on this tomorrow.


.

No comments: